Thread: Wireless keyboard and mouse

Default Wireless keyboard and mouse

Good morning to all, I am looking for some sugestions for a new wireless keyboard and mouse. I don't do any gaming, mostly surfing and emailing. Thanks in advance for the help. Glen

The only experience I've had is with the Bluetooth wireless mouse on my wife's laptop. It was a pain in the buttocks.

I shopped around quite a bit and read several reviews and determined that Logitech was my best choice. They have several different keyboard and mouse combinations.

Have this, love it, and will continue to recommend it. I don't play games either.

http://www.newegg.com/product/produc...82E16823126180

Once again, thanks for the reply fellows. I am using a cheap micro innovations combo now and have had it for several years, but need something nicer for my my supercomputer. I really like the idea of the optical, chunky. As far as the batteries go, how long should I expect out of them?

Several months, although I can't recall the last time I changed them. Very efficient.

I got the Logitech Wave mouse/keyboard combo a couple weeks ago. I love it so far:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16823126033

However, it's a bit pricey, even with the mail-in rebate. I got mine for $15 at Staples!