Conversation Between RickyTick and zburns

15 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hey Ricky, There is a 'train wreck on the forum'. Take a look, it will be obvious. The 'offender' needs to be permanently banned via his IP address if possible. I have never received the authority or tools (to my knowledge) to permanently ban a name or ip address.

If you can do it please do so!! I will have to go back to the forum to get his name. But again, it is obvious. I delete a post, he comes right back with a couple more posts -- he is 'outrunning me'!!

z burns

Z

PS. I did send private email to ROB but no reply so far!!
  2. Hey Ricky,

Check out the two 'foreign language' posts on Gen Hardware and another on First Boot. I have been deleting at least one per day for going on a week, but all my deletes can do is 'soft delete' not permanent. If you can get rid of this guy permanent it would be helpful!
    Z
  3. Hi Ricky,
    There is a new post that does not belong; however, the message is not offensive in any way. It has a 'short click on phrase' which I would not open,

Nevertheless it is not forum material. I will toss the ball to you or AR. What comes next?
    Z
  4. Hey Ricky,

This is a repeat effort. Trying to figure out how to use this 'hidden stuff'.
    Z
  5. Did you get my return 'friendship request' ? Here is an address to my reg email supplier: zburns12@comcast.net

Z
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 15 of 15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12