PDA

View Full Version : reply to duel optical drives

caesar
03-12-2013, 09:46 PM
Zburn,getting back to my first thread .My motherboard will be a GA-Z77xUD5H with a Intel core i5-3570k Quad . I thought about the Zalman cpu fan ,found one that might fit . The Zalman cnps9500 ,like to know what you think .Will it do the job on the processor and fit in the Antec SonataIII case, if you think I need one . The optical drive ,I'm going with a Pioneer BDR-207MBK and a Asus DRW-24BIST,like your thoughts on this. Last my sound card ,either the Asus Xonar DI PCI or the Asus Xonar DX PCI -Express. Which one would work better with the motherboard .
I would really like to thank you for your help,this will be my last PC so I would like to do it right .
EDIT:I was looking online at the manual for the Antec Sonata III case ,it states max. lenght for the video card 10.50The card , msi nvidia ge force gtx660 2gb gddr5 pci-express 3.0 graphics card ,that I would like to use according to it's spec. is 10.750 .Is this correct,will it work?
Thanks ,Caesar

zburns
03-13-2013, 08:56 AM
Just saw your post. I will be back to you noonish after I have looked at the components.