PDA

View Full Version : How To Hook Up Cooler Master Scout Wires To Asus P8H61-M H61 B3 Revision

Dallas.Aztx
05-30-2012, 09:26 PM
How Do I Hook Up The Wires From A Cooler Master Scout Like The Fan Wires And All That To An Asus P8H61-M H61 H61 B3 Revision I'm new to building computers And I need help with this i need specific detail on how and if u can pictures too thank you

zburns
05-31-2012, 08:22 AM
Hi Dallas and welcome to the forums:

I have looked on the CoolerMaster site for an English Version of the Instruction Manual but it is not there. I have emailed CoolerMaster and should hear back today. The manual is not completely necessary but I would consider it to be an important communication tool.

If need be I can look at your motherboard on line and the mobo manual, if need be, and figure out your wiring. Regards the fan wiring, the plugs (coming from the fans) are generally black, about 1/2" long, width varies from about 5/16" for three pin, 1/2" (minus some) for 4 pin, and 1/2" plus some for 5 pin -- see if the wires from each of your fans has a plug, as I describe them dimensionally, is correct (this sentence regards dimensions is completely from memory -- I will check it later and correct this post if I am wrong).

Do you have an English version of the instruction manual? Yes / No!!!