PDA

View Full Version : Bare Bones Kit Assembly

joeponcho
05-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Hello,
I bought a Bare Bones Kit from Tiger (#069-1392). The case is a Diablotek CPA-0280. The case came w/ extremely little literature. It came with 2 separate identical lines of 3 connectors each. Each line has 2-Sata connectors and 1- 4 pin molex connector. I don't know which line should be used for what. Is one line meant for the Hard Drive and the other meant for the Disc Drive (Read/Write)? Or do both drives go onto the same line? I put them on separate lines (both on master connector-last in line) and when I powered up, the light blinked once and nothing happened past that. I also connected the lines from the Sata drives to the Mother Board.

RickyTick
05-08-2012, 07:21 AM
It sounds like fan connectors. I could be wrong. Do you have any more info?

zburns
05-08-2012, 09:47 PM
To JoePoncho,

From your case online manual here is a list of the cables that are furnished:

1 X 20/24 Pin Motherboard Connector
1 X 4+4 Pin Motherboard Connector +12V
1 X Floppy Power Connector
4 X 4 Pin Molex Connector
4 X SATA Connector
1 X 6/8 Pin PCI-E Connector

According to the manual, you have one fan in the case and it will plug into the motherboard.
-------------
If you want help on where the cable connectors go, post back to us and I will get right back to you tomorrow am at the earliest. Also, need your mobo mfg and cat # . Right now I cannot remember whether I could find your Tiger Kit part # or not, but I will look again. Need to know if you still need help!!!