PDA

View Full Version : 560 Ti 2win problems, help!

sh0tta
03-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi there, name is Terry. I was looking for a good forum to find some help on and came across you guys. I recently got back into PC gaming, haven't had one for about 2 years up until last week, got it off a friend of mine who constantly upgrades his. I am currently running a GTX285 EVGA on a ASUS p5q Deluxe, actually have 2 gtx285's, but I have been having over heating problems with them anytime while in-game. I also have a 560 Ti 2win card sitting here, but I cannot get it to work, I don't know if it the card itself or if this motherboard supports it or what, also i have a Antec truepower quattro 1000, not sure if that would have something to do with it. I turn on the PC an everything lights up, the 3 fans on the 560 spin, not very fast, but they do, just can't seem to get signal to my tv/monitor.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Terry

ARchamps
03-16-2012, 12:07 PM
What are the exact specs on the PSU? Have you tried different ports? (using DVI, HDMI). You might also want to check out the EVGA forums as well. There is a ton of info over there. Also, have you installed drivers properly?