PDA

View Full Version : help me to connect my PC system cables

sugus
11-04-2010, 07:07 PM
I unplugged my PC system cables and now I can't put them back.
I tried but my compuer's not starting normally. My computer's motherboard is AOpen.
Please help!

zburns
11-06-2010, 09:58 AM
If you have not figured out your problem yet, please do the following. On your case, probably on the back is a label showing the manufacturers name and several numbers. One number will be the Manufacturers part # or Cat #. I suggest you provide us "all" the numbers and someone should be able to find you a "Owners Manual" that will have a diagram showing the back panel connections.

If you purchased the computer, tell us if it is a personal desktop, or a computer for a specialized application. If you built it, same data, personal desktop, business desktop or specialized application. If it is for specialized applications, photos of the computer housing and good close ups that show all external connections would help.

--------------------
To 'MY Super PC Forum members', some years back, the names Acer and Gateway were Desktop Computer names. To see where they are today, you might want to look at the Home Page for A Open at this link: http://usa.aopen.com/index.aspx (then go to 'HOME', then 'About AOpen' for Acer/Gateway references)

Take a look at the individual topics available on the Home Page. They are: Home -- Products -- Platforms -- Solutions -- Partners . Look under "Solutions" in particular.

My note: The above is not an "advertisement" on my part in violation of Rob's guidelines. To me it is industry "insight" into a specific area of "dedicated digital computer applications". (something I had never been aware of much less had any knowledge of -- just very interesting -- you see these applications every day all around you).