PDA

View Full Version : KC Computer's / How about MySuperPC Computer's

kanebrasi
07-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Do you know anything about this guy, Kevin Chalker who owns KC Computer's? He has nothing but rave reviews on resellerraitings. Have you ever thought about building custom systems for sale? If so I would like to go ahead and place my order. Build me 1 MySuperPC. Thanks.

Anyway, thanks for the site. It's been a huge help. And I am serious about buying if you ever decide to start building systems for sale.

Kane Brasi

Rob
07-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Hey, thanks! It's nice to know I have a career option! :)

grmokbel
08-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Rob, I was actually thinking the same... Although it may be a tad bit more expensive than your pre-assembled unit, you get the specs you want / priority of having a private business owner instead of purchasing from dell or HP or whatever.

I have some friends already buying their parts to their computers which I am going to put together for them free of charge, since you're website had me so interested in doing it!

I was considering doing what the OP was talking about and actually offering building people's PC's. For some reason I have alot of fun doing it haha. Gives a good satisfaction when you boot for the first time. I love it!

Rob
08-25-2007, 05:39 PM
That's cool. Like I've said, the very best reason for building your own computer is because you have the desire to do so.

Amosmoses33
09-14-2007, 07:55 AM
yeah, you dont wanna be in the customer service business lol and fixing problems down the line :)

The Wise Monkey
09-14-2007, 12:07 PM
yeah, you dont wanna be in the customer service business lol and fixing problems down the line :)

True enough. XD