PDA

View Full Version : To Rob next my super pc

Cirndle
07-09-2007, 01:18 PM
Rob,

I believe it is time. You have made my eyes open up to the possibilities of AMD, and helped me to see both sides not just the blue of Intel, but the time has come.

The next mysuperpc you should build needs to be an Intel with the price wars in their favor. I am interested in what parts you would choose since your quality is great, and will help me when i acquire enough funds. Also I want to know a benchmark for the intel you choose like you normally do.

Thanks Rob and everyone on the forums your advice is valued.

Crindle

Rob
07-09-2007, 02:30 PM
This thread has some recommendations for Intel motherboards. I think I'd give those a look first.

http://forums.mysuperpc.com/showthread.php?t=205&highlight=intel

Cirndle
07-10-2007, 01:58 PM
I wanna see what you do rob, because I like reading about your builds and components, and also do you know of any programs to monitor cpu temp and hds that is free and not motherboard monitor doesnt support dell boards?

And not intel active monitor ruins my bios and have to take battery out of blank black screen and amber power light.

Rob
07-10-2007, 03:12 PM
I'll see about getting a recommendation for an Intel motherboard on the main page.

Nowadays the motherboard will probably come with a temperature monitoring application on the driver CD.