PDA

View Full Version : Hauppauge PVR problems.. plz help

treavorbell
03-09-2010, 12:57 AM
Ok so I just got my Hauppuage PVR in and I can not get it to work. It will no display sound or picture on my TV or in the Media capture center. I have install and uninstalled about 3 or 4 times now and still I get the same issue. I know for 100% make that 125% sure that I have the cables hooked up correctly so I know that is not the problem. My computer meets the system requirements although I do not have a sound card unless there is one built into my motherboard. But I do not see how the sound card could effect the picture. Anyways, Do any of you guys have any experience with this PVR? I sure hope it is not defective I have waited 3 months to get it. Oh and I am trying to capture from my Microsoft XBOX 360 to my computer. I am useing the component cables.

treavorbell
03-09-2010, 05:03 PM
Nevermind I figured it out :) The setting on the XBOX 360 have to be either 1080i or 720i NOT 1080P so if you have an xbox360 or playstation beware of this if you get this capture card. Oh and by the way it works freakin awsome!

RickyTick
03-09-2010, 05:38 PM
Glad you got it working. Sorry I couldn't help, but I don't know anything about TV cards.