PDA

View Full Version : What multiplayer online games do you play?

Linda K
06-24-2007, 03:26 PM
As part of some research I am doing, I would like to know what multiplayer games people play online, for instance, World of Warcraft. Your response would be greatly appreciated; I need as many people to participate as possible. I may later use the replies to create a poll, but for now, please just list the multiplayer games that you play online.

Poocher
06-24-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't really have games from disks such as WOW, but I play free online games such as Cyber Nations, Oil Empires, and Lunar Wars.

Sstellethyss
06-26-2007, 06:14 PM
I used to be addicted to Diablo II - Lord of Destruction. I played it for several years until my currently Super Crappy PC finally got so far behind the times that when I would dual my best characters, I would lose to people with crappier equipment and strategy because of my staggeringly low frame rate. Once I am able to build my own PC here fairly soon then I am looking into playing Final Fantasy XI and Oblivion, and maybe check out Diablo II just for old times sake. I'm a big lover of the MMORPGs and like to steer clear of the shoot-em-up war strategy games. :)

Persimmons
06-27-2007, 04:25 AM
I play Conquer Online

www.conqueronline.com

Fun and addictive little game. Free to play, too.

Rob
06-27-2007, 05:57 AM
When I get a chance - which is not nearly as often as I would like - I play PlanetSide under the avatar RobTiburon.

The Wise Monkey
06-27-2007, 08:10 AM
I must say that I am a big CounterStrike:Source fan. :)

WickedVex
06-28-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm currently playing BattleField 2 quite a lot. Pretty much just waiting until Warhammer Online comes out. I have applied for the beta and now just hoping I get chosen...LoL. I used to play World of Warcraft, but got bored about a year later and just quit it.

Cirndle
07-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Ultima online on a publich shards only. (3.5)
Oblivion some for about a year
Command and conquer the series a while back.
Kwonho at ijji.com free (2)
Gunz at ijji.com free (1)
Solider front ijji.com used to.
counterstrike source (3)
Deay of defeat (4)
Half life rarely
Cossacks used to

*numbers represent order from 1 being most played to 4 being least played. these are the ones I actively play now.!

Amosmoses33
08-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Rfactor :) with my logitech g25 racing wheel

The Wise Monkey
08-30-2007, 12:12 PM
I've always been interested in Gunz, but have never got around to playing it. :)

My Steam friends is TheWiseMonkey if anyone wants to add me. :)

Jamie Nixx
08-30-2007, 02:01 PM
My little bro plays gunz, and some other rubbish called soldat :p he sais there good, not my cup of tea though.

Just going to add the Wise Monkey :D

WM are you on Xfire....

Tomo
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
i play ut2004 and some dawn of war:D

acidfire
09-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I use to play:
Warcraft 3
Starcraft
CounterStrike:Source
Stronghold

I now play:
World of Warcraft :)

Jamie Nixx
09-11-2007, 04:03 PM
The only game i play online is call of duty, but that will be moving to quake and counter strike as soon as i can be bothered to install them :D