PDA

View Full Version : Memory Management Errors

geojo2
10-17-2009, 10:23 AM
I have been trying to get this PC together for over a month now and all I been with is problems one after another. Thanks to these forums alot of them have been solved.

When I first tried to install windows , I was coming up with "Pool Errors". I contacted the ram support (GSkill) and finally windows installed on slots 2 and 4 of the Mobo ,(vista would not install on in slots 1 and 3.
But when windows booted-up I was getting "Blue Screen Dump Errors". I ran memtest86 on the ram and came up with many errors. I configured the bios CPU Frequency to run at 3.20GHz, The Memory Frequency 1066- 800. (slightly underclocked). The DRAM Voltage is set to 2.10. I ran the memtest 86 again and came up with no errors. When I try to change setting according to the GSkill support, I come up with ram errors..

Right now I am getting Blue Screen"Memory Management Errors" When I try to install some programs and update my drivers like:

1 As soon as I go into my system config to disable my start-up programs (Now, I can only do this in safe mode)
2 Try to update my audo drivers,( Real-Tech , which came on the MoBo),Adobe Flash , Scanner Software (in the windows mode)

Things I could Install:
Printer and drivers(which I have uninstalled the drivers and disconected)
Programs downloaded from the internet, and programs like word, quicken etc.

Can I please get some help on solving my problem..........

My Computer specs.
Vista 64 bit Home edition service pack 1
Case: Antec Sonata 3
Power Supply: Corsair 650W
Intel Core2 Quad 9550 2.83GHs LGA 775 95W
Gigabite EP45-UD3P Motherboard
Model Brand G.SKILL Model F2-8500CL5D-4X2 GBPK (8GB) Type 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
WD 1TB HD
Zalman CNP 9500 Cooling Fan
GeForce GTX 260 Video Card ( overclocked)
Samsung 22X DVD+R
LG Network Blue-ray Player

RickyTick
10-17-2009, 11:43 AM
I would start by setting the clock speed on your cpu back to the original 2.8, and also set the video card back to its original speed. Also try just one stick of ram in the #1 dimm slot.