PDA

View Full Version : DMI Pool Data

1qaz2345
06-02-2007, 04:23 AM
I firt checked to make sure that everything was connected right. Then i pluged everything everything up and hit the power button. First the graphic of my motherboard comes up then the screen goes blank. Then a screen comes up where it says "Verifying DMI Pool Data". Its here that the system gets stuck. Theres a blinking underdash underneath the words (DMI pool data) but it seems just to stay there not doing anything. what do you think is the problem.

Rob
06-02-2007, 10:40 AM
I've seen this before, but all I remember is that it was due to taking the assembly steps out of order. I'd suggest picking up the assembly steps as early as you can and trying again, including doing the first boot before connecting anything used in the second boot.

1qaz2345
06-02-2007, 12:25 PM
I've seen this before, but all I remember is that it was due to taking the assembly steps out of order. I'd suggest picking up the assembly steps as early as you can and trying again, including doing the first boot before connecting anything used in the second boot.

Ya i was planning to try that. But also i was reading up and i found places where people suggested to make sure that RAID settings were all done right. And thats one thing that I dont think I did right. Does this make sense or no?

Rob
06-02-2007, 06:08 PM
I don't know, but it sounds like it could be.

1qaz2345
06-03-2007, 03:34 AM
I don't know, but it sounds like it could be.

I fixed the problem by unpluging the hard drive's power and plugging it back in after the system asks for the system disk. Then after it starts to load the system disk, i plugged the hard drive back in and its working fine now.

Rob
06-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Great! Thanks for the update!