PDA

View Full Version : I need to find games to play!

Oatmealman15
05-13-2009, 03:20 PM
I just finished school for the summer and want a new game(s) to play. I just recently stopped playing wow and have nothing to do. I have a 360 and was contemplating getting a wii with mario party, mario galaxy, and not sure what other games you guys would recommend. I would like a new computer game to play and im pretty open to types of games as long as it's fun.. (I even enjoyed that plants vs zombies game on steam)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHAbHz8iYHc if you havent seen it, pretty hilarious!

The Wise Monkey
05-13-2009, 04:36 PM
Try Team Fortress 2 for the PC - that is pretty fun, and has a good online community going. :)

RickyTick
05-13-2009, 05:38 PM
If you liked WOW, then you may like Runes of Magic. It's free, and has grown quickly.
http://us.runesofmagic.com/us/index.html

My son still plays Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii. It's good for hours and hours of fun. Some of the Wii Sports games are pretty good. Lego Star Wars on the Wii is fun too.

If you want some shooter games, Team Fortress 2 is popular. I hated it.
Alot of people are playing Left 4 Dead too.
I'm in the middle of Far Cry 2. So far it's ok, but not as much action as Call of Duty 4 or 5. You can find some great Steam deals on games that are a couple of years old like The Orange Box, which has Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, HL2 Episode 1 and Episode 2. I also really enjoyed Crysis and Bioshock.

The Wise Monkey
05-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Yeah, Wii Sports is awesome, especially the golf - I've played that loads with my friends. :D

Oatmealman15
05-14-2009, 11:19 AM
Awesome, i've really wanted a wii for a long time since I played wii sports and mario party. I just wanted to make sure there were enough games out there to justify the purchase and will keep me entertained for a long time :)

Oatmealman15
06-01-2009, 12:25 AM
RickyTick I wanna thank you for the tip about runes of magic, its extremely similar to wow and I was a bit bored to start with, but its actually gotten to be pretty fun playing with some friends. A bit of fresh air from wow actually thanks. I also got a wii which is great! Thanks for the opinions, ive definitely got enough to keep me entertained over the summer :)

RickyTick
06-01-2009, 10:50 AM
You're welcome.

Now put that game down and go outside for some fresh air and sunshine. :D

The Wise Monkey
06-01-2009, 12:22 PM
Seriously - it was 77 degrees over here, and I was stuck in an office all day. :(

Oatmealman15
07-16-2009, 02:27 PM
I would but generally speaking an average day here is 102 degress.... so im quite happy inside :)