PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys build my PC for me?

kmayo123454321
03-19-2009, 01:10 PM
I know im kinda being lazy but here is what i want:

Dual core
Instant web browsing multiple tabs
At least 2gig RAM (more if i need it?)
Graphics card with HDMI (for my new 52" LCD :D :D)
Also want to be able to play Crysis/other games
Several apps at once (photoshop, firefox, WMP, etc.)

My budget is about 1000 but would like to spend less if possible.

Much Thanks in advance to anyone who attempts to help.

The Wise Monkey
03-19-2009, 01:38 PM
Check out the recommendations in my signature - the budget build plus with a few tweaks would probably suit you.

jclaydon
03-19-2009, 01:42 PM
Even if you found someone who was willing to do it for free, by the time you factor in shipping, the cost would probably be exactly the same as buying a retail computer with an extended waruntee.

There are some online stores that will build exactly what you want and assemble it for you for a small fee, but the only place that i personally know of is Memory Express here in Alberta www.memoryexpress.com

I'm sure someone else will know of a different place.

-James

kmayo123454321
03-19-2009, 01:48 PM
Even if you found someone who was willing to do it for free, by the time you factor in shipping, the cost would probably be exactly the same as buying a retail computer with an extended waruntee.

There are some online stores that will build exactly what you want and assemble it for you for a small fee, but the only place that i personally know of is Memory Express here in Alberta www.memoryexpress.com

I'm sure someone else will know of a different place.

-James

I meant recommend me parts and i will order them and build it.

jclaydon
03-19-2009, 01:56 PM
DOH! Well that makes a lot more sense.. try reading the sticky's there is standard recommendations for a budget, medium and deluxe pc.

-James