PDA

View Full Version : How about humour?? :)

victor35
05-16-2007, 07:28 AM
Birthday Barbie

One day a father gets out of work and on his way home he remembers that it's his daughter's birthday.

He pulls over to a toy store and asks the salesperson, "How much is the Barbie on the display window?"

The salesperson answers, "Which one? We have: Work out Barbie for $19.95 Shopping Barbie for $19.95 Beach Barbie for $19.95 Disco Barbie for $19.95 Divorced Barbie for $265.95".

The amazed father asks: "What? Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and all the others only $19.95?"

The salesperson annoyingly answers : "Sir..., "Divorced Barbie comes with:
Ken's Car, Ken's House, Ken's Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Computer and... One of Ken's Friends.

Rob
05-17-2007, 08:42 PM
LOL! Good one.

xeroatticus
05-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Hahaha nice one.

We should make this an official joke thread, and pin it. Then everyone could posts jokes here.

kseine
05-30-2007, 11:38 AM
Here is another one::)

A pirate's story

A pirate walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened? You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg?" the bartender asks. "You didn't have that before."

"Well, we were in a battle and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now." says the pirate.

"Well, OK, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?" asked the bartender.

"We were in another battle." replied the pirate. "I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook.I'm fine, really."

So the bartender asks, "What about that eye patch?"

The pirate replies, "Oh, one day we were at sea, and a flock of sea gulls flew over. I looked up and one of them pooped in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You couldn't lose an eye just from bird poop."

The pirate responds, "It was my first day with the hook."

Rob
05-30-2007, 06:35 PM
LOL. I love it.

0fferony
06-16-2007, 12:05 PM
LOL - it's really funny :) I loved both of them.

xeroatticus
06-17-2007, 06:17 PM
lol

Got a good chuckle out of me.

target7
06-18-2007, 01:29 PM
I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.

xeroatticus
06-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Rofl, I'll have to remember that one.

C'mon, more!