PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Desktop Built using this site

chef19
07-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Rob,

I built a pretty powerful and high quality desktop using this site about 5 months ago. I am now in the position of where I will need a laptop for work so I am thinking about just completely switching over to a laptop full time.

My primary concern when building my desktop was the ability to use 30" monitors at full resolution, but since that time there are a few laptops on the market with dual link DVI outputs that can push a 30".

Can you please point me to the right location on this forum where I can place a For Sale Ad so I can see if anyone is interested in purchasing my custom desktop and saving the time from building one.

It is in 100% perfect MINT condition and I hardly used it. I used it for simple stuff such as editing EXL spreedsheets and other formal business apps. Nothing intense such as gaming, but it clearly is capable of almost anything.

Here are the specs:

Motherboard: ASUS P5KC
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750
Hard Drive: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM SATA
RAM: Crucial Ballistix 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
Video Card: eVGA GeForce 8600GT 256MB Video Card
DVD RW: Lite-On 20x Double Layer DVD RW/CDRW
Power Supply: CORSAIR 520HX Power Supply
Case: COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-WW

At the time the cost to build the system was around $1,100. I am sure the prices have come down slightly, so I would be willing to sell this desktop at a reasonable discount, not to mention it is totally assembled and in perfect condition. It includes all of the product manuals and accessories as well.

Jamie Nixx
07-27-2008, 03:58 PM
No advertising allowed.