PDA

View Full Version : help me please,i want to know how to assemble all type of mother board and my pcerror

funkygarzon
07-12-2008, 07:52 AM
hi guys ,

1. i am in need of help from you all, please try to help me ,there are many

kind of mother board,i want to assemble all those mother board and i want to

know what are the basic problem we will be facing in the hardware

configuration(connection) with mother board when assembling and how it can

be cleared ........thanks in advance:confused:

2.another thing is i am getting one problem in my pc .when i switch on my

cpu nothing is happening on my monitor ,my monitor is fully blank i.e., black

screen as if the monitor is not switched on,but the monitor light is blinking ..

please help me...thanks in advance

Damlite
08-02-2008, 11:48 PM
Main things to consider when choosing your motherboard is to make sure the motherboard slots match:

*The CPU your'e buying
*The GPU you're buying
*The RAM you're buying
*The Hard Drive you're buying

Most modern motherboards accomodate multiple types of components to allow versatility, but your average motherboard in today's technology market would usually have:

*LGA775 CPU slot
*PCI-E and/or PCI-E 2.0 GPU ports
*DDR2 or DDR3 RAM ports
*SATA2 Hard drive ports. Most motherboards also accomodate for the dying IDE hard drive ports

You can look at the specifications on each of the components websites or user manuals. Once you have them all confirmed, just make sure your motherboard and components come with the necessary cabling needed to connect up the parts to the motherboard.

treavorbell
08-22-2008, 05:02 PM
hi guys ,

2.another thing is i am getting one problem in my pc .when i switch on my

cpu nothing is happening on my monitor ,my monitor is fully blank i.e., black

screen as if the monitor is not switched on,but the monitor light is blinking ..

please help me...thanks in advance

try reinstalling the ram make sure it snaps down all the way... Also try the other ram slots and make sure it snaps down .... and did you reset the jumper and tak out the battery before trying to start up?