PDA

View Full Version : Uncomfortable

JimO
04-09-2008, 08:42 PM
I look at the online instructions and feel uncomfortable about all the other sites that mention details not here. I'm first time and I'm not investing 1800 in his recommendations. Can't find for example where spacers are mentioned; don't see where new products are mentioned; instructions are about components not on the list, and pictures in online virsion suck. Last, the claim is it's updated as of 4/1/08 and the processor is off (and a couple other products) is off the list i.e, not offered any more.

Jim

The Wise Monkey
04-10-2008, 05:45 AM
Whilst you could have made your point better, I think that it may be valid - Rob hasn't updated his MySuperPC for a while.

However, coming on the forums and complaining about it when the online version is free is not acceptable.

If you have any requests, then we in the forums will be glad to help.

shyster
04-10-2008, 10:47 AM
This guy is just a troll, you should lock this post.

That said I will not argue that Rob has not updated that page recently, but that still does not reduce the value of his advice. Hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people have used this site to build their computers flawlessly.

Also it is not like he was even voicing concerns. From the way he talks it sounds like Rob's site is trying to force him to build a computer.

If you have complaints you are free to voice them in a cordial manner that befits adults. You should not act like some child that is being forced to do something because you are not.