PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Chip
02-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Hi Rob, Hi all... Just thought I'd introduce myself. As you can see my name is Chip, I live in California and will never claim anything more than a modest level of PC enthusiast knowledge. Congrat's on the new forum board. I don't recall ever seeing a forum link on the Super PC site before.

Rob, I used your site extensively to build my desktop a couple of years ago and again last year to upgrade it and another rig. My apoligizies for not thanking you earlier. While your site was not the only one I used, it's always been one of the top two for me when it comes to building/upgrading my computers. I have found your advice and instructions to be clear, concise and invaluable. In that vein, I'm happy to leave a little "tip" to help support your endeavors.

It's the time of year when I like to reformat/reinstall, so once again I'll rely on the Super PC site.

Thanks

Chip

Rob
02-02-2007, 11:41 PM
Hi, Chip:

Thanks for the good words. I'm glad I could be of help. I'm hoping the forum becomes a way where timely information can be shared between all of us PC builders and enthusiasts. So far so good, I'd say.