PDA

View Full Version : My game won't start!!!!!!!

Carrym
03-23-2007, 05:28 AM
I've been tryiing to play this korean game, called sudden attack. a few months ago i downloaded it and it worked fine, but now it won't do anything.
When i tried playing it, nothing happened so i went right to te application and clicked on it, but it said" suddenattackexe. application error, then the rest said "The instruction at "0x01fa2dne" referenced at "0x003f4344." The memory could not be read.

I don't get it, it worked fine a few months ago.
Please help

DemonicDerek
03-23-2007, 07:32 PM
I would suggest uninstalling the game and re-installing it.

Rob
03-23-2007, 07:43 PM
Yes, I agree. And are you sure this game is trustworthy - not some kind of trojan or something like that?

DemonicDerek
03-23-2007, 07:55 PM
Woot I correctly resovled a problem and it was agreed by rob! *Ding* Achievement Unlocked

lol

packer2020
09-30-2007, 03:42 PM
Hi,

is it always wise to install new games onto c:\ especially if that is where my windows installation is? I've tried patching games before that were on other drives, e.g., f: drive and the patch will say cannot locate the game installation.

Any general advice/ experiences would be helpful.

Thanks,

Stan

The Wise Monkey
10-01-2007, 03:50 AM
Most of the time it shouldn't matter, but in general it is good practice to have the C drive as your Windows drive.

For patches, you should copy the patch into the same directory as the game executable, whatever drive it is on.