PDA

View Full Version : Show Me the Money!

Brandon005
02-13-2008, 02:52 AM
Hey guys I guess this is the place for this kind of question, I was wondering where is the money in the computer market anymore I've did some looking and the market is so razor thin on selling computers that I don't see any way to profit from them, I would love to build computers from scratch and sell them for profit but I don't see any way to do that anymore, the irony is 10 years ago you could make money hand over fist just by knowing anything about computers. So I guess my real question is are there any of you out there making money with computers without a degree of some sort, even with a degree let me know and an idea of what kind of money you make if you don't mind I just see everyday more and more computer tech jobs being outsourced to India or other countries, so any ideas on a solid tech field that won't get outsourced? Also I'm not big on a corporate deal if you know of any computer related fields that can be sucessfully done from a home office that would be great too. Thanks in advance.