PDA

View Full Version : UK prices /companies which delived internationally

Urza
03-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Howdy,

Just wondering if you would be able to look around for companies which deliver internationally to make a super PC. Basically I'm from the UK and am too busy and too lazy to try and find UK equivalent sites for the components you have suggested.

I used to order from Ebuyer.co.uk but their site tends to just freeze for me, and I noticed a few months back that their product base seemed to be lacking.

If not, no worries, I'll just have to get my lazy ass onto the PC for a night and find me some decent sites.

Anywho,

Thanks in Advance,

Urza

PS. love the site, it's great to see decent suggestions for components freely available :)

DemonicDerek
03-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Wow... I feel very lucky to be living in the USA now because of all the companies that sell computer parts to us.

On the contrary Amazon.com ships to foreign countries I think.

Urza
03-18-2007, 08:20 AM
Indeed, America get two good deals in that the parts work out cheaper for you guys, and there are a lot more companies to deliver to you, which drives down the prices even more.

DemonicDerek
03-19-2007, 06:33 PM
Then move to america (legally I might add)!

Urza
03-20-2007, 03:05 PM
I don't have any money to move at the moment, have concidered moving but also my family and partners family in UK so would be hard to move.

That said, who knows what is around the corner :)

I'll take this weekend and have a look around the UK sites to see if I can find decent prices and delivery costs.

DemonicDerek
03-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Just as a note though if you move here you may have to deal with an incredibly stupid president Cough *Bush* Cough. I wish people vote better in the next elections.