DemonicDerek
03-13-2007, 10:26 PM
As quoted from the ATI product site:
"NOTE: ALL-IN-WONDER BOARDS OPERATE WITH AMD’S WINDOWS VISTA-READY DISPLAY DRIVERS UNDER THE WINDOWS VISTA OPERATING SYSTEM. HOWEVER THERE IS CURRENTLY NO SOFTWARE APPLICATION WHICH PROVIDES TV/CAPTURE FUNCTIONALITY FOR ALL-IN WONDER BOARDS UNDER WINDOWS VISTA"
So in other words the tv tuners on the ATI board are useless if you run them under the vista operating system.
However this thought just occured to me: What if they mean that thinking you get the version of VISTA that doesn't have windows media center?
I will e-mail ATI and ask them about this
"NOTE: ALL-IN-WONDER BOARDS OPERATE WITH AMD’S WINDOWS VISTA-READY DISPLAY DRIVERS UNDER THE WINDOWS VISTA OPERATING SYSTEM. HOWEVER THERE IS CURRENTLY NO SOFTWARE APPLICATION WHICH PROVIDES TV/CAPTURE FUNCTIONALITY FOR ALL-IN WONDER BOARDS UNDER WINDOWS VISTA"
So in other words the tv tuners on the ATI board are useless if you run them under the vista operating system.
However this thought just occured to me: What if they mean that thinking you get the version of VISTA that doesn't have windows media center?
I will e-mail ATI and ask them about this